Summertime is here!
Let us help you create that staycation home.
visit us at www.lwfalamode.com
"Some pursue happiness:others create it"- John Harrigan
Visit Us at www.lwfalamode.com
The Poinsettia is the most widely tested consumer plant on the market today, proving the myth about the popular holiday plant to be false.
Scientific research from Ohio state university has proven it to be non-toxic to both humans and pets. All parts were tested, including leaves and sap.
According to POISINDEX, the national information center for poison control centers, a child would have to ingest 500-600 leaves in order to exceed the experimental doses that found no toxicity.
As with any non- food product, however, the poinsettia is not meant to be eaten and can cause varying degrees of discomfort. Therefore, the plant should be kept out of reach of young children and curios pets.